Used Carl Zeiss OPMI Visu 200 S5 Floor Stand
Used Carl Zeiss OPMI Visu 200 S5 Floor Stand for sale. In perfect working condition. Carl Zeiss OPMI magnification changer/head 0.4 , 0.6 , 1 , 1.6 , 2.5 / Lens F-200 optics
The Zeiss OPMI Visu 200 Ophthalmology Microscope is a versatile unit mounted on a mobile stand for maximum positioning abilities. Clinicians can easily customize the OPMI Visu 2000 for a variety of surgical workflows. For more information, contact an Avante representative today.
- Apochromatic optics provide brilliance, definition and contrast.
- Maximum image quality, minimum eye fatigue.
- Red reflex light is rich in contrast, low in reflections — perfect for eye surgery.
- Versatile microscope can be tailored specifically to your needs by changing the magnification, lamp brightness, zoom, focus and X/Y speeds.
- Effortless positioning with simple locking button design.
- Motor speeds for XY and focus are dependent on the current magnification.
- Main and assistant’s microscope work independently.
- Mobile floor stand has large casters and a convenient handle for easy maneuvering.
Carl Zeiss OPMI Visu 200 Spesifications
- Apochromatic optics
- Motorized zoom system, zoom ratio 1:6
- Focusing range: 50 mm
- Tiltable tube: 50°, f=170 mm
- Objective lens: f=175 mm (f=200 mm optional)
- Magnification: 5x - 30.1x
- Field of view diameter: 7.5 - 44.9 mm
- Assistant’s Microscope
- 5-step magnification changer
- Separate fine focusing
- Adjustable tilt angle, 30° optical wedge (optional)
- Eyepieces: 10x
- XY Coupling
- Range of adjustment: 40 mm x 40 mm
- Control for automatic reset of XY, zoom, focus
- Inversion of XY direction of travel possible via foot control panel
- Fiber light guide, two lamp housings, each with two 12 V 100 W halogen lamps
- Fully automatic change to back-up lamp in event of lamp failure
- Filter against UV radiation
- Protection against IR exposure
- Footswitch control of illumination intensity
- VISU 200 (without accessories): 13 kg
- S5 Floor Stand: approx. 200 kg
- Max. weight capacity of suspension arm (including VISU 200): 20 kg
- Electrical Design
- Protection class 1, type B
- Fiber slit illuminator, co-observation tubes (mono and stereo), video and 35 mm photography, dual fiber illumination